Applications are invited for the Research in Industrial Projects for Students in the United States of America. Applicants who want to do a research internship can join the RIPS at the University of California, Los Angeles, Singapore USA. RIPS is a program for undergraduate students. RIPS provides an opportunity for undergraduate students to work on real-world research projects that are proposed by industries in the USA. In this research internship program, each student will be mentored by industrial and academic mentors. At the end of this program, trained students will be able to present their results orally and write them before the national conferences and show them their expertise.
RIPS internship program is heaven in terms of benefits candidates will be able to get a good stipend, a Sponsored VISA, opportunities to attend conferences, travel, accommodation, and meals coverage all under one roof, and that is Research in Industrial Projects for students RIPS. RIPS internships are for undergraduate students and they can choose whether they want to spend their research tenure at the University of California, Los Angeles USA, or Singapore.
RIPS program is covered by the IPAM and its mission is to encourage working women and minorities who have chosen science and mathematics as their main subjects. The research duration can be changed in both (Los Angeles, and Singapore) Programs. Candidates who are not enrolled in any US university first need to get a US visa then they will be assisted by the IPAM for complete the process details.
Table of Contents
Details about RIPS:
|Research Industrial Projects for Students
|Final year of Graduation/ Undergraduates
|Minimum 18 years
RIPS Los Angeles:
RIPS Los Angeles internships will be started from June 24 to August 23, 2024, and candidates will be able to reside at the UCLA campuses and work for IPAM and students will get technical support and offices from the organization.
- Candidates from all over the world are eligible
- Candidates who are enrolled in any US university need to get CPT
- Candidates who are not enrolled in US university need to get a VISA with IPAM assistance
- The age of candidates should be a minimum of 18 years
- All candidates are eligible to apply but IPAM encourages women and minorities
IPAM recruits US students with the collaboration of the Institute for Mathematical Sciences at the National University of Singapore. RIPS will encourage the students to work on cross-cultural teams with students from NUS and Asian Universities on four projects, each project is sponsored by a specific company in that specific region.
RIPS Singapore will be held from May 20 to July 19, 2024.
- Only U.S permanent residents are eligible to apply for RIPS
- English is the only language that is required for RIPS
- Students in Singapore need to consult the IMS announcement for information and the application for local participant
IPAM will cover the following benefits for the Research Industrial Projects for students in the USA:
- Stipend of $4,200
- Travel allowance
- Housing and meals on campus
- Site visit with sponsors (subject to confirmation)
- Limited partial support for future travel to select conferences
- Foreign students (studying in the US or abroad) are eligible
The last date for the RIPS program offered by the IPAM in the USA is 5th February 2024.
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
Candidates need to submit the following documents online at the time of application submission for RIPS:
- Resume/ CV
- 2 Reference Letters
How to Apply:
Candidates are advised to apply online for the Research Industrial Projects for Students:
- Register at the MathProgram.org
- Select whether you are going to register as a mentor, nominator, reference/ proxy, or as staff member on the standard cover sheet
- Also, add your two references
- Fill out the complete details
- You will be redirected to the application form
- Fill out all your information correctly
- Also, submit the required documents
- Click on the Submit application