Applications are invited for the Romanian Government Scholarship Programs for the academic year 2024. Romanian goverment through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is offering these scholarships for non-european students. A good opportunity to study in Romania free of cost is here Candidates can read complete details before applying.
The Romanian government is offering scholarships for Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. programs and candidates can apply in these programs with any majors except medicine or dentistry. Romanian Government to promote their language and culture is offering these scholarships only in Romanian Language for Bachelors and Masters programs, for this one preparatory year will be given to study the Romanian Language, while Ph.D. candidates can study in English Language or any foreign language set by Doctoral school.
The Romanian Government will provide multiple financial facilities to the selected scholars except for tuition, registration fees, monthly stipend, accommodation expenses, etc. Candidates who meet the criteria set by the Romanian Government must apply from 16 January to 15 March 2024, for this read the complete details to follow the application instructions. Study in Indonesia
Table of Contents
|Government of Romania
|Romanian Government Scholarship Program
|Masters| Bachelors| PhD
The scholars will get the following benefits from the Romanian Government Scholarship Program through the Foreign Ministry Affairs of Romania:
- Candidates will get an exemption from the payment of registration fees or any other fees required by application processing, testing for the Romanian language skills, taking the admission contest for doctoral studies, and the specific aptitude tests;
- Candidates will get financing for the tuition expenses for the Romanian language preparatory year
- Candidates will also get financing for the tuition expenses for the actual studies, but not more than the duration of a university cycle, corresponding to the study program followed
- The government will grant a monthly scholarship, for students enrolled in the Romanian language preparatory year;
- The Romanian government will grant a monthly scholarship, for students enrolled in bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral studies, but not more than the duration of a university cycle
- Candidates will also get allowances for the accommodation expenses in the student dormitories, within the allocated subsidy granted through the budget of the Ministry of Education (accommodation will be provided to the extent of available places, scholarship holders having the obligation to contact the host university to find out the accommodation conditions)
- Students will also be granted medical assistance in case of medical-surgical emergencies and diseases with endemic-epidemic potential, by the legislation in force;
- Candidates will get the facilities of the local public, ground, naval, and underground transport, as well as domestic car, railway, and naval transport, in the same conditions as those offered to Romanian students, according to the legal provisions.
- Students will also get an exemption from the payment of the study visa fee.
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for eligiblity for the Romanian Government Scholarship Program:
- Candidates from Non-European countries are eligible to apply
- Candidates must have a good academic record
- Candidates must not be more than 35 years applying for the Bachelors or Masters Program
- Candidates must be older than 45 years applying for the Ph.D. degree program
- Candidates should not hold Romanin Citizenship
The period of the Bachelor’s degree program under the Romanian Government Scholarship Program through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is 3-6 years, depending on the specialization followed, and ends with a bachelor’s exam.
The duration of the master’s degree program under the Romanian Government Scholarship Program through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is 1-1.5 years or 2 years and ends with the dissertation exam.
The doctoral degree program will run for a period of 3 to 5 years depending on the profile of the chosen faculty and end with the presentation of a PhD thesis. Study in the Netherlands
Language of Study:
- Romanian Government to promote their language and culture is offering these scholarships only in the Romanian Language for the programs of Bachelor and Master, one preparatory year will be given to study the Romanian Language,
- Ph.D. candidates can study in English Language or any foreign language set by the Doctoral School.
- Exceptions are there for Romanian Language conditions for this candidates need to visit the official website.
The last date to apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship Program through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is 15th March 2024. Do you want to study in UK?
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to apply online through their country’s embassy
- Candidates need to register on the official website of Romania
- Candidates fill out the application form and add all the details correctly