Unilever Pakistan is a well-known international brand in Pakistan. It involves in many projects like the food industry, Detergents, beauty products, etc. Unilever always intended to hire a young energetic candidates who can work in a professional environment.
Join us Now on our Facebook page
Join us Now on our Facebook group
Link us via LinkedIn
Unilever Pakistan has initiated an Apprenticeship Program for the academic year 2023. This apprenticeship program is in different project fields like Plant operator, instrumentation, Electrical, and Laboratory analysis. qualifications required for Unilever Pakistan Apprenticeship Program 2023 is DAE in all relevant fields. The apprenticeship program is for the location of RYK Pakistan. Unilever Pakistan apprenticeship is only for the location Rahim Yar Khan office named Unilever BW &PC Factory, anyhow candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for this apprenticeship program in 2023.
Table of Contents
|Organization||Unilever Pakistan Limited|
|Qualifications||DAE in relevant Education|
|No of vacancies||Multiple|
|Job posted||16 April 2023|
|age||up to 28 years|
List of Vacancies:
|Plant Operator||DAE in Mechanical/electrical|
|Fitter Bench||DAE in Mechanical|
|electrician Technician||DAE in electrical|
The last date to apply for the Unilever Pakistan apprenticeship Program is 30 April 2023.
The duration of the Unilever Pakistan Apprenticeship Program is 2 years.
- Candidates belonging to Pakistan are only eligible
- Candidates can only submit one application at one time
- Candidates must have relevant Qualifications
- Candidates having experience in relevant fields will be preferred
- Both males and females can apply for the Unilever Apprenticeship Program
- Technical diploma with Marksheet and matriculation certificate
- Resume/ Cv
- Two recent photographs
- Valid national identity card CNIC
How to apply:
- Candidates need to apply online for the Apprenticeship Program 2022
- Only one submission is allowed online at one time