Higher Education Commission has announced one of the most amazing opportunities for the students of Pakistan. The government of China is offering a scholarship to the students of Pakistan. The higher education Commission is acting as a nominating agency for the Chinese government scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024. These scholarships are for undergraduates, graduates, and Ph.D. Students. Candidates belonging to any program of study after intermediate are encouraged to apply for the HEC China Government Scholarship.
The Chinese government is offering these scholarships in multiple Chinese institutes with a wide range of fields like Science, History, Literature, Engineering, Economics, Legal Studies, Agriculture, Medicine, Management, Education, Philosophy & Fine Arts, etc. Candidates who have an interest in these fields or have studied in any of these fields are encouraged to apply for Chinese scholarships. Chinese Government Scholarships are fully funded and will cover all tuition fees for accommodation.
Join us Now on our Facebook page
Join us Now on our Facebook group
Link us via LinkedIn
These scholarships are covered by the Chinese Council and the students for these scholarships will be selected by the Chinese Scholarship Council CSC which works under the Ministry of China. In China, more than 300,000 students are already studying in many programs like Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. These scholarships are for the good relations between China and Pakistan and show the faithful gesture by the Chinese Government. Dalda has also announced scholarships for the students of Pakistan.Read complete details to apply HEC Chinese Government Scholarships 2023-2024.
Table of Contents
|Sponsored by||Chinses Scholarship Council (CSC)|
|Scholarship Coverage||Fully funded|
|Degree||Undergraduates, Masters, PhD|
|Nominating Authority in Pakistan||HEC|
The last date to apply for HEC Chinese Government Scholarship is 15th December 2022.
- Legal Studies
- Fine Arts
|Supporting Categories||Major Study (including preparatory years)||Chinese Language (Preparatory study year)|
Preparatory Chinese language study years are mandatory for undergraduate programs however if candidates already have HSK Level 2 language program he can be exempted from this condition. ( Validity period is 2 years).
Join us Now on our Whatsapp Group for more updates
Following Financial Coverage will be provided to the HEC Chinese scholarship Holders.
- The stipend will be provided as per the Chinese Government Scholarship Council:
WAPDA Paid Internship Program 2021
- For undergraduates: CNY 2,500 per month (Min)
- For Graduates/ Masters students: CNY 3,000 per month
- For PhD Programs: CNY 3,500 per month
- The tuition fee will be exempted as per the institute’s policy
- Accommodation will be provided to the candidates
- may cover education
- administration costs
- health insurance
- expenditures to support student activities.
- Travel expenditure would be borne by the scholarship winners themselves. HEC will have no financial responsibility.
Join ministry of commerece in various positions
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for eligibility to the Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2022.
Ministry of Defence Latest Jobs 2022
- Candidates from Pakistan and AJK are only eligible
- Candidates applying for an undergraduate degree must have an intermediate or equivalent degree for CGS Program
- Candidates applying for the Masters’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree
- Candidates applying for the Ph.D. program must have a master’s degree must have 17 or 18 years of education
- The age of candidates is 25, 35, and 40 years for undergraduates, Master, and Ph.D. programs respectively.
- Candidates must be physically fit.
- Applicants must have to take HAT (passing marks 50 out of 100)
- Candidates must have to meet CSC requirements for the eligibility
- Candidates also read all the requirements pf the Chinese institutes before applying for the Chinese scholarship Program
- CNIC/ B-Form
- Academic Certificates
- Research Proposal
- Physical fitness Certificates
- NOC in case of employment
- Pre-admission Letter in case of target universities.
- Candidates are advised to apply online
- Register yourself on the HEC e-portal
- Submit your application on the CSC portal
- submission of online applications at the CSC & HEC portal is mandatory. In case of non-submission of the form on any of the above two portals, the candidature will not be considered.
Click Here to Apply Online for HEC Chinese government Scholarships for 2023-2024