The higher education commission takes an innovative step and introduces a scholarship program for Gilgit Baltistan students in Pakistan. Applications are open for the bright students of Gilgit Balochistan who are determined to pursue their further undergraduate studies at any top public university o Pakistan. HEC takes an initiative to award scholarships to Gilgit Baltistan students for 4 or 5 years of BS programs.
These scholarships will able the candidates who wanted to study in any top HEC recognizes public sector university or institute. HEC scholarships are for the academic year 2022-23 in all areas or fields of studies under the name of ”undergraduate scholarship program for the students of Gilgit-Baltistan in top Pakistani universities for institutions Batch-II’‘
Both males and females having excellent academic backgrounds and their residential province should be Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan, or having domicile of Gilgit-Baltistan can apply for HEC scholarships. Before applying candidates have to meet the HEC University criteria for admission to the BS program. Candidates have to take the HEC aptitude test for the selection conducted by the education testing council ETC.
Table of Contents
|organization||Higher Education Commission|
|Scholarships||Higher Education Commission|
|gender||males and female|
HEC scholarships will cover the following:
- Hostel fee and other charges of a maximum of 240,000 per year
- 15000 Stipend per month
- 30,000 per annum allowances for books and traveling.
Candidates must meet the following criteria for eligibility in HEC undergraduate scholarship program:
Also Apply for: police constable job 2022
- Candidates must have domicile or loafer certificate of Gilgit Baltistan
- Candidates have taken the aptitude test by education testing
- The age of the candidate is no more than 22 years as of the closing date of application submission
- Applicants must have SSC and HSSC qualifications or equivalent however priority will be given to those candidates who have passed or completed their SSC HSSC so or equivalent from Gilgit Pakistan.
- candidates who are already getting any others form of scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- candidates have to meet HEC and relevant institute criteria for admission in b.s programs.
- students already enroll in any BS program in public sector universities under HEC before the advertisement maximum of one academic year or session may also apply
- HEC scholarship awards are purely based on merit.
- Expenses over and above the cost given in the project will be borne by the students themselves.
- The test result will be valid for 1 year after the announcement of the test result date.
The last date to apply for the HEC undergraduate scholarship program is October 24th, 2022.
How to apply
- Application advised applying online application through the official HEC Portal
- Candidates have to keep safe there login password and email ID.
- Applications in the hard form will not be accepted
- An application Deposit fee of 500 should be submitted to any branch of HBL.
HEC account detail
Account number 174 27 9 00 133 401
Account title higher education commission
Bank Habib Bank limited branch code 1742 src h9 Islamabad branch
candidates are advised to upload a scan copy or image of the bank receipt online while applying.