International Monetary Fund IMF is a worldly recognized institute that regulates monetary policy for most countries in the world. IMF is looking for talented, bright candidates for the latest opportunities. In the latest announcement, International Monetary Fund invites applications for the IMF Fund Internship Program 2023. International Fund Internship Program 2023 is an exciting and challenging opportunity for candidates who wanted to get some professional experience at a prestigious financial institution.
Join us Now on our Facebook page
Join us Now on our Facebook group
Link us via LinkedIn
Candidates who have done a master’s or are in the final year of a Ph.D. program in the field of economics are encouraged to apply for IMF Fund Internship Program 2023. These internships will be held in US Washington. Candidates from all over the world can apply for an IMF Internship Program. It is a paid program and the candidates will get a stipend for the IMF Fund internship Program 2023. IMF advertised these internship on 2nd December 2022. Successful applicants will undertake a 10-12 week paid internship between June and October 2023. The precise dates of the internship will be agreed upon between the intern and IMF supervisor at the time of offer. The internship will be in-person located at the IMF headquarters in Washington DC.
Join us Now on our Whatsapp Group for more updates
Table of Contents
|Qualifications||16 years of education|
- Selected candidates under the guidance of an experienced IMF colleague, will conduct research and analysis on a topic determined by the Fund. their work may culminate in a research paper and may be published internally.
Candidates, if meet the following eligibility criteria, will get a chance to do FIP:
- Within one to two years of completing a Ph.D. in macroeconomics or a related field.
- Candidates must be a student status at the time of internship
Candidates must have good interpersonal skills
- Possess strong analytical, quantitative, and computer skills.
- The age of candidates must be up to 32 years.
Ministry of Defence Production Career opportunities| MoD Latest Advertisement 2022
- Candidates must have done master’s degree in macroeconomics and relevant fields.
- The age of candidates must be less than 28 years
- Have an excellent command of English, written and oral.
College Training Internship Program CTI Jobs 2022| Sindh Government
IMF will not give any re-location or airways fares to the candidates
Candidates will need G4 Visa for FIP and IMF will provide papers that are necessary for the issuance of G4 Visa.
National Database and Registration Authority| NADRA Latest Career opportunities 2022
Candidate will do Fund internship Program for 12 weeks between June and October 2023.
- Candidates who are interested to apply for Fund Internship Program must apply online
- After submitting your application candidates will receive a system-generated acknowledgment.
- Only candidates who are identified for further consideration will be contacted by a FIP recruiter.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Fully completed application form.
- Responses to all questions.
- A personal CV/Resume, as an attachment.
- A recent transcript for the university program in which you are currently