Great news for the candidates who wanted to join Islamabad Police. Islamabad Police has announced more than a hundred vacancies in the latest advertisement. Applications are invited to join Islamabad Police as ASI. Graduates who are looking for government jobs, especially in the police sector are encouraged to join Islamabad Police. Punjab Police also have announced multiple vacancies as Constables. Islamabad Police are accepting applications from all over Pakistan. Both males and females are eligible to join Islamabad Police as ASI.
In the latest advertisement, Islamabad Police has described all the requirements that are essential for joining Islamabad Police as ASI. A total of 116 vacancies for ASI have been announced in Islamabad Capital Territory Police as Assistant Sub Inspectors. candidates who are graduates in any field can apply for these positions. Punjab Police also announced Class IV vacancies. Candidates can apply from all over Pakistan each Province has a separate quota for ASI police recruitment 2022.
Table of Contents
|no of vacancies||116|
|Age||18 to 25 years|
- ASI Assistant Sub Inspector
Age of candidates is must be in between 18 to 25 years
- For Males: 5.7′ Minimum
- For females: 5.2′ Minimum
33 to 34.5 Inches ( Only for Males)
For male Candidates:
1.5 miles running in 10 minutes
For female candidates
1.5 miles running in 15 minutes
The last date to join Islamabad Police as ASI is 23rd November 2022.
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for the Islamabad Police:
- Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible
- Candidates must have a Graduation degree B.a/ B.Sc from a recognized institute
- Age of candidates must be 18 to 25 years
- There is no relaxation in any physical standards
- Candidates have to pass emdiramce test in given time
How to Apply:
- Applicants are advised to apply online through ICT Website
- By hand or applications recieved with any other method will not e entertained
- Any bogus/ dishonest information leads to the rejection of their application along with punishment according to the law.
- Candidates who wanted to get hired on the basis of family claims they must be deposit retirement papers/ pension copies and all other relevant documents.
- Candidates are advised to wear Joggers or comfortable shpes and bing their own water botttle at the time of enc=durance test
- DRB and their staff will verify the physical standards of the candidates any deficiency will occur candidates willbe disqualify at the moment and the any furhter legal actions will be taken by the DRB panel.
- At the time of final selection medical examination will be taken by the medical team or surgeons from the government hospitals
- Candidates will be informed through ICT website.
- CNIC issued by NADRA
- Academic qualifications documents
- Affidavite papers of non criminal activities