Are you a graduate or pursuing a master’s program and wanted to do some internship for hands-on or practical experience in some European country? You can apply for the Institute of Science and Technology’s latest internship Program. Institute of Science and Technology Austria ISTA is offering Internship Program for International students. Golden opportunity for one whole year to get hands-on experience in the scientific and research field. IST is looking for interns in research fields. Candidates who wanted to do an internship at IST must choose their research group, after the approval from the research group they can apply for the Internship Program. This IST Internship Program is a paid one and the candidates will get per monthly stipend. Candidates are selected by the head of a research group (Professor or Assistant Professor) or the staff scientists and the appointment is subject to the availability of sufficient funds for the salary of the scientific intern and a formal approval of the Academic Affairs division.
Candidates who have done or are pursuing a master’s or graduate degree in Science, mathematics, computer science, or any other related field can apply for the IST internship program. IST scientific internship has the vision to promote research and development in the field of Science and Mathematics. International students are already performing their duties in IST Austria for more than 70 countries. IST is collaborating with OeAD for the scientific internship Program and providing sufficient funds for the scientific interns.
Candidates must read the complete details before applying for the Scientific Internship Program and then apply for it.
Table of Contents
|Program||Institute of Science and Technology Austria|
|Financial Coverage||Monthly stipend|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
|Application Started||No Certain date|
Areas of internship:
The following areas for internships will be preferred by the Institute of Science and Technology Austria:
- Computer Science
- Data science and scientific computing
Candidates must meet the following criteria for the IST scientific internship Program:
- Candidates must have done or pursued a master’s or bachelor’s degree program
- Candidates must get formal approval from the Academic Affairs division IST for an internship
- Candidates must Identify which research group/scientist they are most interested in working with. In order to find out about the range of research groups available
- Once candidates’ found a research group they’d like to work with, email the research group leader/staff scientist directly.
The following benefits will be covered for the candidates:
- Monthly stipend of EUR 1,184 gross/month.
- Medical insurance will be provided
- Proper training from the researchers or mentors will be provided
- Good hands-on experience for the career opportunity
- A good addition to the CV for job-catching purposes
- Great knowledge of research in science and mathematics fields
Applications are accepted by IST Austria on a Continuous basis that’s why there is no specific deadline for Scientific Internship Program.
The duration for the IST Austria Scientific internship Program is one whole year.
The following Documents are required for the IST Austria internship:
- Detailed CV
- Short Intro of your Background
- Academic transcripts
- Experience letter if have any
- Motivational Letter
- English Proficiency (any)
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
How to Apply:
Candidates after getting approval from the researcher group must apply online
Submit all your documents and wait for the response