Applications are invited for the Beijing Normal University Scholarship Program for the academic year 2024 and 2025. Beijing Normal University BNU is offering scholarships under the Chinese Government Scholarship Program CGS. International students who meet the requirements can join the Beijing Normal University on a fully funded scholarship offered by the Chinese Government. International students who want to pursue their postgraduation degree program can apply for the CGS because these scholarships are only for Graduate students who have completed their graduation and want to enroll in Master’s or Ph.D. programs in China.
Chinese University Program is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Chinese Government is offering both partial and fully funded scholarships, in fully coverage scholarships the CGS will cover the full tuition fee, stipend, accommodation, insurance etc so candidates can apply if they meet BNU Admission requirements. Do you want to Study in Canada?
All academics and Majors are offered by the Beijing Normal University, No IELTS/TOEFL is required anyhow language certificates are required, and candidates can apply in any of the related fields under the Chinese Government Scholarship Program. Candidates can choose their mode of instruction in English or Chinese for a better understanding of the lectures and methods of teaching.
Table of Contents
|Beijing Normal University
|Chinese Government Scholarship Program
|Undergraduate| Masters| PhD Programs
|All over the world
|25 to 40 years
- Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for eligiblity to the Beijing Normal University CGS Scholarship Program:
- Candidates can apply from all over the world
- Candidates must be graduated at the time of applying for Masters and PhD programs
- Candidates must have specified the instruction language at the Admission Letter
- The University does not provide preparatory Chinese language courses to the applicants for Chinese-taught MA or PhD programs. Please submit HSK certificate according to the admission requirements of your program.
- Applicants should not be holding any other scholarships
- The age of applicants should not be more than 25 when applying for graduation, 35 when applying for a master’s degree, or 40 years when applying for the Ph.D. programs.
The following documents are required for the BNU Scholarship Program 2024:
- Application form of CGS
- Copy of Passport
- Highest Academic Diploma
- Academic Transcripts
- Language Qualifications documents
- Enrollment Letter Pre-admission document
- Academic Status in China
- Non-Criminal Record
- Foreign Physical Examination Form Master Mind Scholarship Program in Belgium
The last date to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program at Beijing Normal University is 30 April 2024.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply Online by following the following steps for the BNU Chinese Government Scholarship Program:
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
- log on to the “BNU International Student Application System” to complete an online application for BNU program and pay the application fee.
- Read carefully the Instructions for the Chinese Government Scholarship Information System; Register on the website of CSC; complete, print, and sign the Application Form for the Chinese Government Scholarship.
- To apply through the Chinese University Program as a new student, please choose Type B; the Agency number for Beijing Normal University is 10027.
- Candidates must note that re-submission of the form is required if you have made any modifications.
- Submit all your application documents to BNU before the deadline.