A great opportunity for students who want to study in Australia. The University of Sydney is inviting applications for the Sydney Scholars Award Program for undergraduates for the academic years 2024 and 2025. National and International Students who want to study at the University of Sydney can apply for Scholarship opportunities in Australia. Sydney Scholar Awards are for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research students, and they can get scholarships in this program.
The Australian Government will award the Australian Research Training Scholarship Awards for postgraduates and PhD programs in research fields. RTP at the University of Sydney Australia is funded by the Government of Australia and it will cover the specific amount of tuition fee that is required to study Postgraduate Program. Master Mind Scholarship Program in Belgium
The University of Sydney Australia is one of the leading Public Research Universities in Australia and each year it has announced multiple scholarships for national and international students. Candidates who are interested in applying in the wide range of academic fields and majors at the University of Sydney can apply now as applications are open Now! Do you want to Study in Australia?
Table of Contents
|Sydney Scholarship Program
|Postgraduation| PhD| Undergraduates
|All over the world
Kinds of Scholarships:
There are multiple scholarships offered at the University of Sydney and these are as follows:
- Sydney Scholar Awards for Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Research Degree Award
- Australian Government RTP Scholarship Awards
Sydney Scholar Awards:
Sydney Scholar awards are for students who want to pursue an undergraduate Program at the University of Sydney.
The Sydney Scholars Award is valued at $6,000 and is tenable for one year of an undergraduate degree.
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for eligiblity: : Are you interested in Australia Awards Scholarships?
- Domestic or international student
- High academic achiever (ATAR 95 to 99.85) or equivalent
- Applying for an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney
Postgraduate Research Program:
A research degree is called a ‘higher degree by research’ (HDR) and includes a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), a Joint PhD, and a Master’s by Research/Master of Philosophy (MPhil).
To be eligible to pursue postgraduate research study Candidates will need previous research experience and a high academic record. You need to have undertaken a significant research project or thesis in your previous university-level studies.
This could be the equivalent of:
- an Australian honours degree
- a master’s by research degree
- a master’s by coursework with a thesis component (dissertation)
To apply for a PhD, you need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- a bachelor’s degree with first or upper-second-class honors, or
- a master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, which includes a substantial component of research, or
- an equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
Australian Government RTP Scholarships:
These scholarships are for postgraduate students who want to pursue research in Postgraduates and, it is Funded by the Australian government and valued at up to $143,881, the Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship covers tuition fees and provides a living costs stipend to support outstanding international research students.
The RTP stipends are valued at $40,109 per annum (2024 rate). The RTP International Scholarship provides a stipend to assist with living costs and overseas health coverage as well as tuition fees offsets (i.e. no tuition fees are applicable).
Candidates must meet the following criteria for the eligibility of the RTP Scholarships in Australia:
- be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student
- have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential (research publications are highly regarded)
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
The last date to apply for the Australian Research Scholarship Program at the University of Sydney is 13 September 2024 for research periods 1 and 2 of the academic year 2025 while the applications are open for a bachelor’s degree from 11 April 2024.
Candidates must have the following documents for the Scholarship Program at the University of Sydney:
- Bachelor’s degree diploma for applying for master’s degree
- Master’s degree diploma required for applying for PhD program
- The latest degree transcripts verified with official stamps will be uploaded including grading stamps
- Two recommendation Letters
- Research Proposals
- Official IELTS/ TOEFL Certificates
- Latest Resume/ CV
- Academic Thesis/ Research Proposals
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Other Supporting Documents if required
How to Apply:
The application process is vary depend on which program you are going to apply at the University of Sydney in Australia. Candidates need to visit their official website for application details as mentioned above.