Are you looking for scholarships to study in the United States of America and want to go there on scholarship? then you are going to have a great opportunity as Fulbright Scholarships are currently open for Pakistani students. Gear up yourself and read the full article to get your hands on this amazing opportunity in the academic year 2024-2025. The Fulbright Scholarship program is under the USEFP. Pakistani candidates who want to do post-graduation or PhD Programs can join the Fulbright Scholarship 2025. USEFP is accepting applications for the 2025 Fulbright Student (Master’s and PhD) Program, which fully funds graduate study in the United States. The scholarship is merit-based and covers tuition, maintenance, insurance, and air travel.
Fulbright scholarships are only for master’s and Ph.D. programs, males, and females both can apply for this Fulbright scholarship opportunity. Each country gets a specific quota for the students who will get admission to the Fulbright Scholarship Program 2025. For the Pakistani students, the Fulbright scholarship announced multiple intakes of Pakistani students. The number of students varies from country to country.
Table of Contents
About Fulbright Scholarship:
These scholarships are sponsored by the U.S. Department of the State and it is one of the best U.S. government’s flagship International exchange programs. it is designed to bring students from different ethnicities under one roof to nurture them and nurture them through education and culture exchange. The Fulbright scholarship will cover accommodation, medical insurance, stipend airfare, etc.
The Fulbright Scholarship Program is intended to award those candidates who belong to traditionally underrepresented backgrounds, minorities, etc. Totally merit-based scholarships from 1 to 2 years depending upon the course that candidate has chosen. For a decade Fulbright scholarships have been awarded to students and give them the opportunity to study in the United States of America.
Fulbright scholarship awards are under the USEFP the United States Educational Foundation Pakistan. Pakistani candidates who wanted to do some Master/Ph.D. Programs. The selected one can share the social culture and norms with others. USEFP will also assist you in the visa process.
|Fulbright Scholarship Program
|entries of Pakistani Nationals
|Almost all fields
|depends upon the course
|Level of studies
|Masters and PhD
The Fulbright scholarship program is a fully funded scholarship program and provides successful candidates with the following benefits:
- Covers tuition fee
- Medical insurance
- Full funding till the end of the duration
- Assist in the VISA Process
The duration of the Fulbright scholarship program is of 1 to 2 years with a commitment to return after the studies.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
Candidates who are going to apply for the Fulbright scholarship program must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The required eligible language will be English for the candidates and Pass the GRE test
- For the Master’s degree program, eligible candidates will have either a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- For the PhD degree program, eligible applicants will have a Master’s, M.Phil, or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university. It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- Applicants must have already prepared documents for the Fulbright scholarship program 2025, or candiates who will get their degree in december 2024 can also apply.
- The GRE test should be 145 scores on each section required
- If you took many Gre tests then put your best score in front of the jury
- TOEFL is not required for the eligibility at Fulbright scholarship only GRE
The applications will be closed on 28th February 2024 for the Fulbright Scholarships for the Pakistani Students. Study in Thailand
Number of Scholarships :
Total 150 scholarships will be awrded to the Pakistani candidates for the academic year 2025 under FulBright scholarships.
How to Apply:
If you meet the eligibility criteria you have to apply online for the Fulbright scholarship program for the academic year 2024-2025.
- Make a complete set of their previous degrees and also make them attested pr verified through the official
- Passed your GREwith remarkable score 0f 145, TOEFL is not required.
- Short listed candidates will have to take Duo linguo exams
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained
- Applications involved in misrepresentation/ fraudulent publications/ Pledgarism will lead to disqualification at any stage of process.
- Application Form
- GRE score card
- Scanned transcripts, including an explanation of the grading scale of the university issuing the degree, should be uploaded.
- Please note that HEC-attested documents are preferable with the application but degree and transcripts attested by the issuing authority will be accepted at the time of application.
- 3 recommendation letters are required from the well refer person who can speak on behalf of you.
After your application interview will be taken if you passed the writing application
You can also contact us via our social Handles:
Is the TOEFL also required with the application?
No, TOEFL is not mandatory with the application. The Duolingo Test of English will be required from all the shortlisted candidates.
What is GRE Score:
The Graduate Record Examination GRE is required for all candidates. According to the new scoring system, a minimum score of 145 is required on each section of the GRE exams, with if you will get the higher score on the section it will be most applicable to your field of study.
It is understood that candidates coming from private English-medium schools may have an advantage in the verbal portion of the GRE and such factors are taken into consideration in evaluating merit.
For any queries email at USEFP.