Today we are going to update you about one of the best scholarship opportunities for school and college-going students. Pakistan Petroleum Limited is one of the biggest Organizations in the Private sector and it is looking to award scholarships to deserving students. PPL has announced scholarships for the Province of Baluchistan in Pakistan. Pakistan Petroleum Limited has announced these scholarship schemes for the students of Matriculations and Intermediate. Candidates who are studying in any Government/ military/ residing schools and colleges are eligible for PPL Scholarships 2022.
join our community:
Males and female students who have domicile of Baluchistan and are in need of financial assistance to pursue their further studies are encouraged to apply for the PPL Scholarship Scheme for the academic year 2022. These scholarships will be awarded to the candidates for 4 academic years so that they can meet their academic expenses. Dalda has also announced scholarships for the students of Pakistan.
Pakistan Petroleum Limited has the vision to award scholarships to the unprivileged young talented students residing in Baluchistan Pakistan who can not get an education due to lack of funds. students who meet the eligibility criteria and all other requirements can apply for the PPL Scholarship scheme 2022.
text us any of your Query:
Table of Contents
|Organization||Pakistan Petroleum Limited|
|Eligible Qualifications||Matriculations & Intermediate|
Candidates need to meet the following criteria for eligibility for PPL Scholarships 2022:
- Candidates must have domiciles of Dera Bugti and other districts of Balochistan.
- They have passed Class 8 from any existing school in their respective district.
- Applicants must have Secured admission in class 9th in any Cadet/ Military/ Residential Schools & Colleges established by the government across the country.
- Students are not availing of any other scholarships under any other scheme.
- Lack adequate financial resources and deserve financial support.
Candidates who wanted to apply for the Pakistan Petroleum Scholarship Scheme 2022-2023 must have the following documents: PEEF Scholarships has also been announced
- Domicile of Baluchistan/ Dera Bugti
- Income Proof
- One Photograph
- Attendance Proof
- B-form/ CNIC
- Last exams result
- Any other supporting documents
Duration of PPL Scholarships:
The total education Plan for Pakistan Petroleum Limited is four years from 9th class to 12th class.
The last date to apply for the PPL Scholarships 2022-2023 is 23rd December 2022.
Students who wanted to apply for the Pakistan Petroleum Limited scholarship scheme must apply through the following procedure:
- Make an account on the PPL official website
- Add your Personal information
- Add your contact information
- Add your academic qualifications
- Submit it on the official website